Universe Wars Awards (UWARDS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universe Wars Awards (UWARDS)

Temporarily UWARDS Polling System

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nominations were put in?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vampeternal

nominations were put in? Empty
PostSubject: nominations were put in?   nominations were put in? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm

i nominated a lot of ppl, and i hardly see any there, though there are a lot of there has to be one, well there are they just didnt get put in:(
Back to top Go down
afmo

PostSubject: Re: nominations were put in?   nominations were put in? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 pm

DAMMIT NERCON WHY'D U GET LAZY
Back to top Go down
devilz

PostSubject: Re: nominations were put in?   nominations were put in? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 pm

they havnet been posted in any of the forums yet either Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nominations were put in?   nominations were put in? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:40 pm

vampeternal wrote:
i nominated a lot of ppl, and i hardly see any there, though there are a lot of there has to be one, well there are they just didnt get put in:(
For anyone to make it into the list, they must have two nominations. That means, two people have to have nominated that one person for him or her to get into the list.

I reply so late Razz
Back to top Go down
https://uwars.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nominations were put in?   nominations were put in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nominations were put in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universe Wars Awards (UWARDS) :: UWARDS :: R13 Votes/Results-
Jump to: